NOW ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS FOR WELLNESS EXAMS AND SURGERIES: (DOGS, CATS, RABBITS)
Vet Clinic is NOW OPEN: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday by appointment only!
All Appointments are made online, PLEASE CLICK ON BOOK NOW.
Preventive medicine, requiring an examination:
- Vaccinations, including rabies, DAPP (DHPP), Bordetella and FVRCP
- Deworming and parasite treatment
Specific veterinary care:
- Affordable veterinary examinations
- Treatment of many maladies, including skin and ear infections, vomiting/nausea, diarrhea, eye issues, and more
- Blood-work, fecal, urinalysis, cytology, and many other diagnostics available
- Spay and neuter
- Dental care, cleaning, and extractions
- Affordable surgery besides spay and neuter, including mass removal, entropion (eyelid) surgery, bladder surgery, limb amputation, enucleation (removal of the eye), many other surgeries. Just call and inquire with Pet Orphans if a different surgery is requested/needed, and for pricing